Monday 25 August 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #03 - CSI: Case File #136 (August 2014)

Hello fellow crafters. I have decided, albeit possibly a little too late in the month, to participate in the CSI August 2014 challenge, case file #136.  Well, to tell the truth, I'm not sure if I will actually participate in the challenge but more I have used case file #136 to inspire me in building my kit. I just love the colours.

I used the case file #136 'evidence' to guide me on the pattern paper and embellishments, but I did pull in other items that don't match the evidence description. What I do not have to show is the mixed media products that I will pull in, but I suspect that I will use my stencils/masks, gesso, modeling paste and paints.

Below is a link to the CSI Ning website, a link to my YouTube video where I show the kit in detail and photos of my cardstock, pattern paper and embellishments.

Here is CSI Case File #136.
 CSI: Case File #136

You can see my YouTube video here.


Here are photos of my cardstock, pattern paper and embellishments.

 Cardstock
 Pattern Paper
Embellishments
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: